New Cafe Discovery: Pret A' Manger Cafe in U.N.

We were around U.N. area yesterday for some errands. We were looking for a different cafe. It says on Google Map that it is just around the area, when we felt like we can't find it, we saw this cafe. We just passed by it on the plan of looking for the other cafe. But when we saw this, we told ourselves why not give it a try. From the door itself, since its glass, you can already see the price of the food and drinks. We noticed that it is affordable enough so we gave it a try.

There were two group of people dining in so we did not hesitate, at least we won't experience the "all eyes on us" kind of dining.


I just love the red couches that they have for the guests. It gives you the feeling that you are really home.
Plus, as you can see on the picture, it still has second floor, which gives you also the chance to see and enjoy watching everyone that comes and go downstairs while enjoying your favorite coffee.



This is what we ordered. White mocha frappuccino for my love and cappuccino for me.

I also saw in their menu that there is Monte Cristo Sandwich.
I became a fan when we first had a taste on it at Cafe Antix, so it made me try their own version of it.
Its good for me, I liked their version, but maybe I was just given the chance to taste a better one so there was a comparison that took place on which is better..which in the end, for me, still belongs to Cafe Antix. ;)

If ever you don't like this, worry not as they also have other offerings like pasta, and bagels which can match your coffee.

I also love how they separate a sugar syrup so that I will be the ones to put how much i would like depending on the drink. 

The price of the food is also okay for me. Its budget friendly, like what I said. All in all we just spent P350.00 for this. Not bad.

I am not that sure if it is just their soft opening because I still see flaws like the service is a bit slow, and they are still unsure on whoever will be doing or preparing our orders.

Pret a' Manger is the coffee shop just downstairs of The Pearl Manila Hotel.

If ever you wanted to pay a visit, it is just a few steps away from Manila Medical Center in U.N. 

Ratings:
food: 4/5
place: 5/5
price: 4/5
staff: 3.5/5
service: 3.5/5

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Summer Beachin' at Casa Angelina, Zambales

Vista Tala: Home Away from Home

Antipolo's Best Kept Luljetta's Hanging Gardens Spa